• Be aware of your surroundings, especially in congested areas.
• Do not stand on or near the rails.
• Do not stand or walk in areas with diagonal or white striping.
• Before crossing the street, listen for warning bells and horns, and look both ways because trolleys run quietly in the street and they run in both directions.
• Cross the street only at marked pedestrian crossings.
• Walk carefully across the rails, especially with narrow-heeled shoes.
• Pay special attention to your surroundings while walking in the area of the Loop Trolley, especially when it comes to using electronic devices like phones, wearing headphones, etc.
Join Our List
Loop Trolley News
|Repaving, Striping Scheduled on Delmar - read more!|