• Be aware of your surroundings, especially in congested areas.
• Do not stand on or near the rails.
• Do not stand or walk in areas with diagonal or white striping.
• Before crossing the street, listen for warning bells and horns, and look both ways because trolleys run quietly in the street and they run in both directions.
• Cross the street only at marked pedestrian crossings.
• Walk carefully across the rails, especially with narrow-heeled shoes.
• Pay special attention to your surroundings while walking in the area of the Loop Trolley, especially when it comes to using electronic devices like phones, wearing headphones, etc.